The Happiness Planner® (July'18-June'19)
This variant is currently sold out
* This is a pre-order for July '18 - June '19 (academic year) planners. Your order will be dispatched in June.
The Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner & journal designed to help you live a happier and more fulfilled life by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
While using The Happiness Planner, you will be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- End each day with gratitude.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
The Key Elements;
- The Happiness Roadmap: This section is designed to help you become more self-aware and understand yourself better. It comes with questions that seem simple, yet, very crucial for you to ask yourself, so that you can set goals that will make you feel truly fulfilled once you achieve them.
- The Planning Pages: At the beginning of every month, there is a page for you to set goals for the month - both personal and professional. This section is designed to help you stay focused and motivated. Plus, by practicing visualization and positive affirmations, you reaffirm what you want, reinforce the new beliefs, and effectively reprogram your subconscious mind.
- The Daily Pages: These pages are designed to fill your every day with inspiration, help you practice putting yourself into a positive frame of mind every morning and night, and help you cultivate habits of gratitude and introspection. If you just focus on making each day a great day and repeat that, then you end up with a great week. And if you repeat that then you end up with a great month, a great year, and a great life.
- The Reflection Pages: At the end of each month, we ask you to reflect on your month, on the highs & the lows, but more importantly, on the lessons learned and how you'd like to improve. This section is designed to help you realize that there's a positive side to everything. Even a seemingly negative event teaches you something - it teaches you important lessons; it helps you grow; and oftentimes it helps you change direction.
Sections & Prompts;
- Your Happiness Roadmap
- Yearly Overview (Monday start)
- Monthly Overview (each month's overview spreads over two pages)*
- Monthly Work & Personal Goal-Setting and Positive Self-Talk
- Daily pages dated July 2018 - June 2019
- Daily Quotes
- Daily Goal Setting
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection and Positive Thinking
- Daily Gratitude
- Daily Notes
- Monthly Reflection
- Yearly Reflection
- Inspirational Quotes throughout
- Matte = Matte finish
- Luxe = Textured luxurious finish (which looks like a bit like fabric)
- Pink, white, gold with gold ring binder and corners
- Mint, white, silver with silver ring binder and corners
- Black, white, copper gold with copper gold ring binder and corners
- Navy Blue, white, nude with rose gold ring binder and corners
- White, nude, grey with rose gold ring binder and corners
- Hardcover with gold, rose-gold, or silver logo and corners
- Spiral bound
- 230mm x 165mm
- White 100gram paper
- 424 pages
- One of our signature pens. The color will match the planner.
- 3 gold, rose-gold, or silver paper clips (to be used as a book binder)
- 2 gold, rose-gold, or silver foldback clips*
- 8 of our Printables*
- Wrapped in a bubble wrap
- Packaged in a box with gold-foiled logo
Included 9 Printables;
- Change a Habit in 30 Days
- My New Year's Resolutions
- My Bucket List
- My Goals
- 12-Month Reflections
- 2017/8 Reflection - Highs*
- 2017/8 Reflection - Lows*
- 2018/9 Vision Board*
- In 2018/9, I Will*
If you'd like to return or exchange, please do not open the sealed box. If the box has been opened, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
UAE customers must put in your PO Box number. Otherwise the courier cannot find you and the package will be returned to us. If this happens, you will be responsible for the second postage.